When I graduated back in 2008, I sat my eyes on this car and never took them off. If I seen an Infiniti G35/G37 pass by me, everything would stop and I would stare. To me, this car is breathtaking and I just love it soooo much. I would always tell everyone in my path- "THAT'S MY CAR!" It slowly came to the point that when others would see it, they too would say- "That's Aminah's Car!!!" and NOW, FINALLY, It is!!!!!
Shopping for a new car is a tedious process. I believe I visited anywhere from 6 to 10 car lots and viewed dozens of websites looking for the best car, with the best deals, low mileage and high amenities. At each visit I realized specifics about the car that I loved and added those to my long list of demands for the perfect car. The car had to be used, less than $25,000, light interior and fully loaded (sun roof, touch screen, navigation, I finally saw this car Saturday morning at South Motors Infiniti but the character of the employees there and their attitudes turned me off, so I left without it and continued my search. After a few more dealership visits, lots of thought and a decision that the above car was the right car and perfect fit for me, despite my dislike of the dealership, I went back and got my car. We arrived at around 5:00pm and didn't depart with the car til after 8:00pm. Those three hours were the longest ever of price negotiation, transferring of tags and insurance, trading in the old car, cleaning out my old car and moving in to the new one, signing away my life savings and future incoming funds and all the in between. Kinda like pregnancy except this baby won't last the rest of my life!
Anyways, I'm HAPPY. There is very little I ever decided I really want and even less that I actually pursue. This is the first time I've wanted something really bad and went after it and I'm thankful that the outcome was good. Autumn is my blessing and I hope she blesses others :)
No comments:
Post a Comment