So what better way is there to close a visit to Philly then a visiting the infamous Jim's Steak House off South Street? And that's exactly what I did. Its my last day and I awoke tasting the delicious, oily, legendary Philly Cheesesteak. We couldn't get there quick enough. Like a real tourist I excitedly waited in the cold for nearly 45 minutes for my cheesesteak with peppers. "Upstairs to the left" one of the employees shouted, directing me upstairs to the sitting area. And like a kid in the candy store, I rocked amd smiled as I took my first bite :) I had my first real Philly Cheesesteak!!! and it was DE-LI-CIOUS :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Thank you for these! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! I enjoyed reading about your endeavors. Love you much!
ReplyDeleteOh, my name is Shacondra, not unknown! Lol
DeleteYAY!!! You're welcome love! And I'm glad you enjoyed them :)
Delete