Monday, June 7, 2010

Dinner with the doctors: Day 3

Today we walked down to a neighboring resort named Costa Linda and and took the most beautiful pictures. Their resort was much nicer than ours and seemingly calmer as well. The lobby made way into a picturesque courtyard decorated with tropical flowers, greenery, leather lounge sofas, crafted waterfalls and straw cabanas.

We took some fun pictures there in front of the best backdrops, partook in some window shopping and then headed back with a brisk walk alone the shore towards our resort. About an 1/2 a mile of endless seas awed us, beating against our legs and cooling us from the sun. I carefully watch the waves shift through the seas, and the perfect blends of sand and water swirl before landing after each wave. It's landing ripples galloped like tiny horse legs to the top of the shore and swiftly disappeared to shortly rerun again.

Beaten by the sun, we headed back to the room for rest before our 7pm dinner with some of host's friends. We ate at the beach side restaurant of our connecting resort where they had all you can eat BBQ and sides for $20. The dinner was delicious and the sunset beach atmosphere was delightful but the conversation conversation was most valuable.

Tonight we meet with Dr. Deborah 'debbie' Holmes, Magic Johnson Health care Center Medical Doctor form Miami, Fl and Dr John Buckner, Orthopedic surgeon from NY, New York. 3 hours of enlightening conversation later gained us insight to their life stories, inspiration for our loves and wisdom to live by! They are wonderful, down to earth people that I am proud to know and add to my networks. They opened themselves up for our use to pull on and I readily receive it!

We ended the night taking suggestions from these 20 year annual Aruban vacationers of excursions to venture into the rest of the week and then back to our rooms we came.

Now I sit, very tired, but also curious! I'm ready for my day tomorrow. Maybe I'll hit the waves again.

Off to bathe!

A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment